The JBehave team is delighted to announce the release of JBehave 1.0!
Please try it out and send us feedback.
- Behaviour runner – equivalent to JUnit 3.x
- Story runner – runs executable scenarios / acceptance criteria
- Story printer – outputs stories and scenarios in human-readable form
- Minimock framework – a lightweight mocking framework based on JMock 1.x
- Classmock framework – allows minimock to mock concrete classes
- A Swing harness – minimal and fast
- Eclipse plugin – runs behaviours in Eclipse
- Ant tasks – run behaviours, run stories and print stories using filesets
- Maven integration – apparently!
Documentation will follow soon (days, not months); in the meantime we suggest that you use the Hellbound examples in the source to guide you.
Many thanks to the team and contributors for all their work.